Work at LR
Join our community. At Lenoir-Rhyne, one of our greatest resources is our community of people.
We believe that every member of the university plays an essential role in supporting our mission and make a long-lasting impact on students’ lives.
Explore our career opportunities and become part of the Lenoir-Rhyne community at one of our three campuses.
Staff positions include part-time, full-time and athletics.
- Admission Marketing and Communications Manager | Hickory, NC
- Athletic Trainer | Hickory, NC
- Development Analyst | Hickory, NC
- Director of Student Success Unit (BEAR Central) | Hickory, NC
- Leadership Annual Gift Officer | Hickory, NC
- Security Officer | Hickory, NC
- Security Officer | Columbia, SC
- Student Support and Outreach Specialist | Hickory, NC
A graduate assistant (GA) is part-time position, no more than 20 hours of work per week, that provides employment experience and the benefit of partial tuition remission. In most, but not all cases, 15 free credit hours of tuition are provided to the GA for the duration of the position appointment period, which is typically August 1-July 31.
Please Note: You must be enrolled in The Graduate School at Lenoir-Rhyne to apply for a GA position. All of the following GA positions are offered on the Hickory campus unless noted otherwise.
- GA, BEAR Central, Academic Support Services
- GA, BEAR Central, Student Success Unit
- GA, Career and Professional Development
- GA, Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville
- GA, Disability Services
- GA, Fritz Honors College
- GA, Office of Admission